Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Fantasy/Sci-Fi Music

Inspiration comes in many shapes and sizes. But, personally, I get most of my inspiration from music. As one of my favorite genres is fantasy, I've collected a lot of fantasy music over the years. Here are a few fantasy music artists:



Derek Fiechter
Adrian Von Ziegler
Brunuh Ville
Peter Crowley
Enya
Celtic Woman

The first three are mostly instrumental, while the last two are mostly vocal.

Here, I have a link to two playlists I created using mostly these artists.

Fantasy Instrumental
Fantasy

I've also made a few other playlists with songs for specific things. I try to update these as much as possible. Some of them I need to sort through and make more categories for (like Other Fantasy and Environment), but I don't know how quickly I'll get to those.

Pirates
Elf
Mermaid
Dragon
Fairy
Dwarf
Environment
Celtic
Other Fantasy
World Music
Sci-Fi
Steampunk

I hope all you fantasy artists will be inspired! If anyone has anything to add to this list, please feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment